Permanent Cosmetic Enhancement
Beauty enhancement in which hypoallergenic pigments are infused into the skin in order to create a shadow of colour that mimics the most perfectly applied make-up.
Permanent cosmetic procedures include:
- Brow revival by hair by hair simulation or brows by colour mist or powdery effect;
- Eyes – eyeliner in different shapes and thickness;
- Lips – contour definer, blush shading or full lip tint;
- Beauty mark.
- Medical Micro-pigmentation procedures including reconstruction and enhancement of body parts after surgery and injury
- Lightening, removal and colour correction of permanent make up and body tattoos.
- Scalp Micro-pigmentation treatments for men and women-an effective hair loss solution to improve areas with complete hair loss, receding hairlines or where hair has thinned out.
NFT Beauty Permanent Cosmetics was founded by Silva Thenn. Silva is a member of BABTAC – British Association of Beauty & Cosmetology.
Her specialisation is most extensive in all aspects of aesthetic and medical enhancements and she is known for her professionalism , passion and determination to providing the best treatments to her clients with highest levels of client care using latest technologies.
Silva is qualified to the levels set by HABIA – government approved, standards setting body, that forms the framework for NVQ Level 4 Micro pigmentation and the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists. In 2017 she has received her Award in Micropigmentation Treatment accredited by ITEC.
For further information visit https://nftbeauty.com/
Fillers & Botox
Dr Kat Bennett is a practising GP in Chiswick and a trained Aesthetic Physician. She is registered with the GMC and is fully insured. She offers safe non surgical cosmetic treatments and aims to help you to achieve a natural, fresher and more youthful look.
Dr Bennett divides her time between working as a GP in the NHS and her aesthetic clinics based in Chiswick, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. She brings her exceptionally high standards of patient care to her clinics.
All consultations, prescriptions, treatment and follow up are carried out by Dr Kat Bennett ensuring patients receive the highest standards throughout.
Anti-wrinkle injections (Botox) :
1area- £160 2areas-£220 3 areas-£260
-Free initial consultation
-Free follow up 2-3 weeks after anti-wrinkle (Botox) treatment
Dermal Fillers :
1ml- from £260
Advanced and specialist anti-wrinkle injections offered.
For further information visit https://www.cosmetic-choice.co.uk/ or email [email protected]